Thread: Superbike school?

Hybrid View

Has anyone done any race schools? Any opinions on race schools? Waste of money or worth it?

The one I'm looking at has you ride their camera bike several times during the day, and they fallow you and coach you. You examine in your videos what you're doing wrong and monitor your improvements. Plus they have professionals teaching you. Here is the link

Almost a 10 year old thread FTW!!! Recycle old threads right?

Been looking at the California Superbike school. Any one with updates, likes/dislikes? I'm looking at the 2 day camp at leguna seca. I would love to ride the track I owned playing Grand Turismo. They loan you a BMW/gear for the all inclusive camps. Anyone else thinking of going this year?

Bubbles and I are thinking of a June 26 date there (Track Daz). Its a total bucket list track for me too!

We've both talked to Keith Code and his guys as well It's a little pricey but they do have the 2020 S1000RR and I bet we'd learn a LOT fro those guys.

CSS, very professional group. Everyone's focus is on participants having an enjoyable time and learning/sharpening their skills. It's been a couple of years for me. Hope to go back this year.

Theres also a group called "Class" that operates out of there. Is that the one? It gets good reviews and you can use your own ride

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Theres also a group called "Class" that operates out of there. Is that the one? It gets good reviews and you can use your own ride
    CSS (California Superbike School) I'm not sure if this is what you're addressing. Don't know about about CSS Laguna but I know they allow you to BYOB for other tracks. I think the value is: 1. They get you to focus on 4 of 5 tasks for the day. 2. The coaching staff gives you excellent feedback and suggestions. 3. Everyone runs at his/her won pace. 4. If you haven't ridden the new S100RR it's a great opportunity to do that.

There are different packages. Single day schools, Half camps and 2 day camps. https://superbikeschool.com/the-curr...rack-coaching/

Signed up for the nov class at Leguna Seca. 3 day course.