Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP QUICK!

Hey guys, my birthday is coming up in 3 weeks! My wonderful second half has told me I am allowed to pick out $1000 worth of parts for the xb12r firebolt for my b-day present. I really want to do a street-fighter front end with the two circular headlights (maybe halos) smaller turn signals, new windshield, etc etc..I have no idea where to begin looking and I don't want to blow a grand on the front end just for cosmetic purposes. What you guys think!? Please give me suggestions, web-sites, or whatever ideas you have please! I also want to black out all of my casings and forks. Anyone know of a easier way to do it other than taking everything off for powdercoat?

First world problems. :D

Pm me for my mailing address. I'll help you spend some of that money LOL. I selected this thread expecting to find something along the lines of "help my battery exploded" or "oops I mixed oils and now my bike makes farting noises" :p

I think the r looks pretty schnazzy the way it is. In my opinion the best looking option for an xb other than stock is a single headlight setup. I'd highly recommend performance modifications before you worry about any of the other bull****. Believe me you won't regret it. Or you can just buy $1000 worth of chrome accessories and leather jackets. That's always the productive thing to do.

V-Rod headlight and some other nice parts here http://www.speed-of-color.de/index.p...uct=BIKESVIRUS

guess i pissed some of ya off. I see so many views on this but no comments. Didn't mean to mislead you guys with the title of this post, but to stello78, thanks for the website man. If anybody else has some suggestions I would appreciate it. I am wondering how much of a pain in the ass it will be to change the front end. Anybody have an experience with this who can give me a heads up on any issues or unexpected purchases they had to make to change the front end? Thanks again guys!

How are you outfitted for gear? Every rider can always use more! If it were me with $G to blow, that's where I'd start shopping. Some thoughts:
    - full leathers
    - one-piece textile armoured suit for rain & cold
    - a top-of-the-line helmet like an Arai or Shoei
    - nice pair of riding boots & gloves
    - heated gear if you live in a cool climate or ride year round

An R to S front end conversion looks cool, I did it, but trying to stuff all the components behind the fly screen is a PITA.

Good Tires = Best "mod" you can do to any bike

thanks for all the responses guys. Birthday has passed and I got a sweet helmet and some other goodies. I appreciate the responses.

Upgrade your suspension.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast