, kinda, tracing, harley, tested, leaky, gaskets, rebuilt, reading, shooting, trouble, called" /> no spark

Thread: no spark

Okay heres the deal I rebuilt the top end due to leaky gaskets and I've got it back together and I wasn't getting spark. Did some trouble shooting with plug, wire then coil. Coil was reading .16v output from the wire post . Called Harley and they had one surprisingly, picked it up and still no spark. have tested the new coil output yet but I'm kinda lost now except for tracing wires back from the coil. And ideas? Burn it to the ground?

If everything is hooked up with a good ground and wires intact. I would say double check the wires under the gas tank and see if you might have reversed then when plugging back into your main harness. When you hit the starter button does the red timing light blink or no. If it doesn't you most likely switched the plugs around.

My timing light is not blinking but when taking the bike apart I marked the plugs that were similar. Is it possible that my voltage regulator could cause this? I'm running out of ideas. And I hate wiring because its always something stupid. Then I feel like a dumbass haha

Of course I marked the plugs wrong. And the head scratching I did I reversed to plugs just to see if I got a different reading. Boom there it was lol. Thanks for th help!!!!