Hey all here is my alternative option to the typical breather/catch can route.

After buying my bike and having to blow out the little filter everyone runs or leaving it go and getting oil drip from it, I decided to go with a catch can setup instead. The option from ASB is nice but way overpriced IMO. This is actually a fuel filter for a carbureted royal enfield with a petcock tank I got off ebay for my old honda motorcycle. I had this laying around after I sold the bike and previously have used air compressor catch cans on turbo cars, this is essentially the same thing that I used to use. I'd say for $20 bucks (or less!) you can't go wrong, it has a thick glass bowl and a mesh inlet filter. Its been doing great for me so far for about 3K-4K since I've put it on. I think it adds to that "steam punk" look the bike already has and just adds that much more character to the bike. If you've already done the re-route then its as simple as cutting the line coming from both cylinders, zip tie it to the oil filter bracket then run the remaining hose from the out port on the catch can down and out below the kick stand area. This setup allows the "breathing" of the line off the cylinders while catching anything that gets spit up through the same line while running.

Here's an example of one on ebay.

Hope this help others looking for alternatives and post up if you find something even better to use that is cost effective!