Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Laser-cut custom heelguards

Anrkizm95, the same technique was used to make these, that used to make mine.
    Not feeling the ICP, but nice piece anyhow. Also the price seems a bit steep. Maybe.
    Dunno, I'd probably offer a one-off shape/design run for 40-50 bucks. Or €'s, as I'm in rainy
    Helsinki. =)
    thats about 90.00 - 110.00 dollars to our door over here. still worth it though since motocyco is out of business.are you only doing buell i sure could use a set for my zx14.

Man I wish somebody would be able to mill out entire rearsets ..... I'd throw wads of money at their face telling them to "Shut up and take my money!!!" ...

Hey again.

Decided not to slave at the computer all day, because the weather cleared up
    so I went for a ride on my XB instead. Sweet. But now that the fun is all over:

Three dee tiem.

So, there it is. Hope it was worth the wait.. Now then, the bends made with a press brake WON'T
    be that crisp, the honeycomb pattern is for "structural integrity", and I just winged the 3D-model,
    so a few things might be a little off. But then again; "It's only a model." ;)

Well work faster ..... LOL
    Shawns Dude, out riding Vs. inside nerding. No contest there. But now it's done.
    I only have dimensions for the XB frame, so if you're interested in custom heelguards for
    another model, I'm gonna need specs/measurements. Preferably with them pics.

thats about 90.00 - 110.00 dollars to our door over here. still worth it though since motocyco is out of business.are you only doing buell i sure could use a set for my zx14.
    Anrkizm95 All makes and models are welcome.

Man I wish somebody would be able to mill out entire rearsets ..... I'd throw wads of money at their face telling them to "Shut up and take my money!!!" ...
    Negative, milling is NOT out of the realm of possibilities, the CAD/CAM part is easily taken care of and the milling can be subcontracted to a friend of a friend. But like you said, it'd take wads of money, and that's not what I was going for with this. At least originally it wasn't. Honestly. :D

*Cackles while visualizing potential moneys*

-mud-

****in nice! I'd buy a set in black for front and rear

Negative, milling is NOT out of the realm of possibilities, the CAD/CAM part is easily taken care of and the milling can be subcontracted to a friend of a friend. But like you said, it'd take wads of money, and that's not what I was going for with this. At least originally it wasn't. Honestly.

*Cackles while visualizing potential moneys*
    Give me a quote you cackling bastard !!! ... lol

Any ideas For 1125?????

Holy ****in dopeness on the Pegasus versions!!!!!!!!!!

Wow those Pegasus rock! Excellent work!!

Any ideas For 1125?????
    1badtitan90 Sure, I'm always sketching something random on various pieces of paper and whatnot.
    Can you get your hands on some measurements/dimensions for the heelguards and it's mounting points
    on a 1125? I know absolutely no one with that bike, so taking the measurements myself is a bit difficult..

All those interested and/or lurking, perhaps someone with a little time on their hands could give me/us a hand with this?

-mud-

Mrmudd...what kind of help are you looking for??? I got a little "business" that kind of started out with interest on here set up in a matter of hours, it works flawlessly using free stuff online...

-Dave

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast