Thread: High Bar Kit?

I was thinking of putting the High bar kit on my new 09 1125cr. Does anyone have pictures of this done or know where I could buy the item if I choose to.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

http://americansportbike.com/newdir/Item/18029

Comes with the bar, new brake line, new clutch line, new throttle cables. Everything except brake fluid, I believe.

Don't know of any how-to procedures off the top of my head, but I'm sure a quick search will turn one up... else someone will chime in.

I might be willing to trade you your clubmans for my high bars

Is there a benefit to the high bar kit over just buying MX or some other similar bars? LSL makes a few very similar too.
    Are cables hard to come across? Custom brake lines are cheap... but I'm not sure about the other lines.

I'm my CR. I have tried most of the options... Started with the stock clubman, went to the Buell high bar, put a pro taper MX bar on, and then I put the clubman bar back on but fliped upside down.

The stock clubman is too low for me, it makes my hands go numb and slows the steering down too much in urban fun having enviornments.

The highbar is the right height but is too far back making you sit wat too upright, very fun goofing around but uncomfortable on the highway at speeds.

The mx bars are too wide, you can't cut them down because there too wide in the middle section, if you just cut the ends off there isn't enough room for all the controls.

The fliped clubmans are PERFECT!
    The are the right height and are just forward enough, you do need the longer throttle cables and clutch/brake lines from the highbar kit to use them.

Thanks for the input. Seems like I've seen that somewhere before.

I'm not sure about the LSL bars with 1 1/8 center, but my LSL Superbike Low bars (on my 650r) were quite wide... but had plenty of space to trim them down. I think I moved controls in ~1.5in each side (only trimmed 1/2in but mounted my bar end mirrors directly to the bars which moved the grips/controls inward). They look pretty similar in height to the Buell high bars... but the LSL come in varying heights.

Sorry for all my typos... Writing from my phone..