Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buell Riders Charlotte, NC

Hey Thomas,I am planning on riding up to Lake Lure tomorrow.You wanna ride?Jason,I'm down here in Gaffney,SC about a hour away if you wanna ride sometime.

yeah im busy tomorrow with birthdays and then work 3rd shift. what time are you gonna be this way? maybe break away for a few e-mail me at thomas_cronan@yahoo.com

Hey guys! Own a XB12R but its hard to find any other buellers in the area so count me in on a ride. I live in the Forest City area and commute to Charlotte three days a week.

Thomas-Is tonight test and tune? its been forever since I've been out there but I would like to get back out that way soon.

yeah they are having a bracket race for outlaw cars with test and tune in between but looks like a wash out tho, if so i would be up for a ride in the early lunch time?

I was planning on getting up pretty early to beat the heat.It takes me under a hour to get to LL.May do a loop and come back thru.I should be able to ride on most weekends.PM whenever you wanna ride.

i should be able to ride a little bit around lunch but got to get a nap before a birthday cook out and 3rd shift. i will send you my number i live right off hwy 9 near the ingles at the lake.

a good ride is from mill spring where hwy 9 and hwy 108 meet go up green river cove to saluda,nc and back down either hwy 176 or holberts cove. you go up along the green river where everyone tubes on the river.

bueller04 pm one of us if you can make it.

Ahhh sorry guys other things had to get taken care of this weekend.

I live right off hwy 64 about 8 miles from Rutherfordton heading towards Morganton.

I'm game for a ride on most Monday's, Friday's and Sundays.

I'll PM you guys my cell

Hey guys, I am located in Lexington, just a short ride north of Charlotte. Feel free to PM me anytime, if I am home from work, I am willing to meet up for a ride anytime!!

I'm located at Fort Bragg. Injured at the moment and unable to ride but hopefully will be healed and riding again within the next month or so.... keeping my fingers crossed.

hey dustin im gonna try to go to shady side in shelby this friday. thats about half way for both of us, track opens at 7. its points race for outlaw cars and test and tune between rounds.
    Thomas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12