Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TICKETS

I love my 12R, but I get so many tickets on it. Two nights ago I got pulled over again and realized I need some kind of radar jamming equipment or cop detectors. Anyone have these or have suggestions about them?

Ride slower maybe? I ride like a crazy man, but never have been pulled over. You need to know when to have fun and when to play it cool. Pay attention to where they like to sit, and go slow by there. A good radar detector is good too. I have an amazing radar detector, the beltronics RX65. It's worth every penny.

:D

Cop detectors....ha! How bout you just take your medicine? Like to speed??? Just pay the fine!

A couple threads on the subject: Radar Detectors - 1 and Radar Detectors - 2

Take it to the track.

Take it to the track.
    just take your medicine
    play it cool
    You guys are vaginas! Hes sporting a 12R, why would you suggest calming down? You might as well tell him to do a trike conversion. Ride on dude, have fun. I'm glad you aren't wasting your pride and money by using your Buell as a scooter.

Haha, thanks guys. I'll keep that advice in mind. I kinda agree with CircleWhellie though (not the genitals part), I got this bike to have fun on it. Stevenc150, thanks for the links, they are pretty informative.

You guys are vaginas! Hes sporting a 12R, why would you suggest calming down? You might as well tell him to do a trike conversion. Ride on dude, have fun. I'm glad you aren't wasting your pride and money by using your Buell as a scooter.
    Um.... most of us are on 12R's or 12S's so around here, that's nothing special. Obviously if someone is getting too many tickets, something isn't going right. No one is saying you can't have fun on your bike, but knowing when you CAN have fun is the name of the game. Remember, plus points for evading successfully(We've all done it right? I hope Bitter Rod doesn't read this :D ) and minus points for tickets.

drifting you should have realized that you need better situational awareness. As mentioned above, pay attention to where they like to sit, cops are creatures of habit because they have found the spots that let them give you a ticket. Pay attention to these and you'll know where you can have fun, and where you can't. I'm not going to badmouth your riding style, I've got the XB9SX and I ride the same way, balls to the wall. I have no tickets on my bike, I've learned to pay attention.

Here you go

Buell Trike on CL

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast