Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I want to meet everyone!! 13 state ride

AUGUSTUS 01...were down for riding Ida road, from the beginning of the road to where were going in dallas (where jfk was shot) is only 1 1/2 hr away, so were in!

JCASTRO... were planning on coming into OK on the 29 so well have the 30th to just hang out & ride around. Any ideas or places you suggest to go to?

I can meet you guys in Columbus, just pick a place and time (you can tweak the time at gas stops

I'm in Little Rock, AR

heagachongoose- you able to meet up in Columbus and ride with us to Indy?

Where are you leaving MD from? I was just on a 3 day ride to western MD (then surrounding areas) from Annapolis.

I went to dragon last year after Moto GP in Indianapolis. All on the Buell

Im in Springfield,Mo and from the there I can give you a map of some decent Ozark riding all the way to Ok.

I personally think Most get physically exhausted on the bike after 500 miles.
    With a 150 range im guessing you aren't on a uly or big tank bike?

My lightning was uncomfortable after 200 miles last weekend, then did 175 on uly on Wednesday no problem. Another 175 home tomorrow morning!

But let me know, I may make a 1/2 day trip out just to ride with another buell or a few

Mrlogix - do you want to plan on meeting at that burger place? Were leaving here at 6am-ish so we should be there right around 12.

Lonestarbeer - we should hit little rock between 2-4pm on July 3rd if your interested in meeting up? Were planning on staying in Memphis, Tn & hopefully close to Beale St :D & that's about 2hrs from you so as long as we get there by 8-9pm then were good.

Matterson - Sounds good! I really wanted to plan some routes that let us end up at the same stops while staying off some of the main hwys. Thanks.

UMDTerp - Were leaving from Parkton, Md. It's about a 1/2hr up 83 from Baltimore. & yeah I have a firebolt so I only get about 150 to a tank lol as for comfort, I spent 12hrs riding with oh9bolt & a few other guys awhile ago in Va & I was fine. I think there should really only be 1-2 days where well spend that much time riding but we also have plenty of time to stop & rest if we really need to. If you decide to ride some just let me know, your welcome to join. We leave at 6am lol

Later in the week I'll PM everyone here, that's meeting us, my phone number so we can keep in contact easier & update times as we go.

Thanks again everyone!

do you want to plan on meeting at that burger place? Were leaving here at 6am-ish so we should be there right around 12.
    works for me, just let me know which location

heagachongoose- you able to meet up in Columbus and ride with us to Indy?
    I will for sure meet in Columbus. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like that day so I can't promise I can make it to Indy. At minimum I can travel east as far as London.

As for riding, I am unfamiliar with the roads of central/eastern ohio. There is hocking hills and buckeye lake in the immediate (almost) Columbus area which are supposed to be pretty good. I will collaborate with some of my other Ohioan motorcyclist friends for some local goodies if you would like.

Mrlogix, do you know a good route to traverse the east side of the state or is the plan to interstate the whole way?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast