Thread: Nice find

X1W?

Pretty sure it is bull****. There have been several ads on craigslist this spring listing Tomahawk as the area that have featured photos of brand new looking Buells of different years and colors with less than a hundred miles on them.

Kinda of what I thought.

I wouldn't say it's BS ..... Could be legit ... I'd message and ask for some good/different pictures before I wrote it off as a scam ... However, that price is kinda reaching for the stars for anything but a picture perfect specimen ... (and the vernacular in the post is kinda terrible ... which is the only thing that gives me a second thought it might be BS) ...

Could be but I live 200 miles from Tomahawk WI and it seems strange to me that "somebody" there in such a small town previously had a lightning and a firebolt also with less than one hundred miles on the clock wanting about what original MSRP was. If I had more free time I would ask them for a pic of the title next to the VIN on the bike. There are so many craigslist scams out there that I don't even want someone to have my phone number or email. I will be willing to bet they don't have a title to produce and the pic was grabbed off the net.

I googled the phone number from the ad and it lists to Wonder Wash Auto Detailing in Tomahawk WI. It looks like the pic was taken at a car wash, so maybe my cynicism and lack of trust were premature?

Not good a bike sitting that long they need to be ridden, expect **** to go on it if it is legit.