, thumbs, plummeted, pretty, points, thought, apparently, pissed, reputation" /> Rep points!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rep points!!!!!!

Your personal gun views and political views have no place on a motorcycle forum. Post something polarizing and what do you expect?

Stop crying about it.

Happy to help :D

well yes he has said something about it but he's not asking for rep points, hes asking to take them away. so I'm a little confused by the comments made here towards him. and its a forum, people can talk about what ever the hell they want.

Thanks buellxb9rs and 303xb if someone asks, what would you do in a motorcycle situation? I can think of about a million ways your gun views and political views can come into play, but to each his own, o yeah no tears shed here buddy! And by the way you Obviously don't know me because I don't have a facebook myspace twitter flickr or any other of those website accounts. I prefer this sight because 9 times out of 10 there is less drama and more open minded people. But hey there always the exception to the rule " don't feel bad though, someone has to be that guy "!

oh look its this thread again
    and again and again and again

Sorry anrkizm95 history always repeats itself! I'm sure there's a moderator that can delete it! Won't hurt my feelings I think it's served its purpose. It was fun though!:p

i think oh9bolt has lost more than he has. our stunning personality and quick wit mixed with our unique sense of humorhas cost us both. oh well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123