I've kept a fully updated thread over at buellridersonline.com, but I figured a lot of people here may not know about that site, and I wanted everyone to see it! I've been working on this project for a long time, and it finally started and runs!

I know it's never going to be as fast as an XB, but that's not the point - I have a Firebolt, and I love it to death. This was primarily a project just to see if I could - if my fabrication skills were up to the challenge, and it goes without saying I learned a LOT about welding and forming pipes during this!

Without further ado, here are some pictures! It was dark in the garage last night, I'll get more later!

And the obligatory proof that it runs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGl9MCHtxg

I think I'm the first person to ever do this - if so, awesome! If not, Definitely in the minority!

-Brad

EDIT: I know it's not 100% Complete. I need an oil scavenge pump to get the oil back to the tank, I need a Fuel Pump & Regulator to keep the fuel in the carb, I need to weld a support strap onto the dump pipe to help hold everything up, and then to paint the dump pipe. Lastly, I need to wire in the boost gauge! But, it runs :-D