, change, develop" /> Most Liked Exhaust Your Honest Opinion - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most Liked Exhaust Your Honest Opinion

I'm running the Torque Hammer II. Had a Jardine that was louder and needed repacked. Defenately like the TH2 better. Sounds great and runs good with stock map, but runs great with their map. I have had not issues with this setup. And if I need to put in the DB killer, to quite things down, it doesn't effect the performance.

I run a stainless Jardine which came on the bike and I havent needed to repack yet after a year of my ownership..... must be lucky I guess :D

Has anyone had any real experience with a Termignoni can on thier Buell? I cant afford one but I would still like to know if they worth the hype?

I think an exhaust depends individually on a few different factors. Sound, performance, cost and looks. For me, on my xb I ran a d&d pipe. I chose that one specifically bc not only did it sound mean, but it also had a neat look to it and also retained the original chin fairing, which was big for me. It wasn't the best performing muffler on the market but it was affordable, sounded very good and met every standard I wanted. Sure I could have went with a Jardine or had the original redone, but the d&d had some form of uniqueness to it.

Now on my 1125, I chose a keda rt4. I have different standards on this bike. Didnt have to worry about retaining a chin fairing, didnt worry about cost or sound level. This is more of a play bike than an every day rider, so I specifically went with loudest and what I understand is the best preforming muffler out for it. And lets not forget it sure looks pretty darn cool. However, If I used it as an every day commuter it would be a different story. All in personal taste and personal budget. Just my two cents.

Sorry Sandro, forgot you were carrying those :p. Personal opinion is all I am looking for I have been out of the scene for a while and started cutting on a stock 12 can with valve the other day. Just looking for everyone's opinion. I am really surprised that there isn't a micron or hawk following on here. Micron vein gone of the most expensive and hawk being one of the most affordable. I had a drummer on my last bike and absolutely loved the sound and umph it gave the bike. It also looked pretty cool too. I wanted a KEDA for the longest, but couldn't fork out the dough to buy one. There was only the lucky few that would get to win one on the monthly sweepstakes.

I am wanting to build a voodoo knockoff and have someone test it out for me FLAXB9R Hint Hint... since I don't have my bike anymore. But I do have a few other original ideas I am going for using stock can platforms. I really need to get another buell.

No worries man! ;)

There is definitely a Hawk following here. I liked mine while I had it. You can't beat it for the price!

For me, it comes down to what you're after in the exhaust...sound, performance, budget, weight, etc etc...The more expensive options tend to accommodate at least most of the above.

I know I will catch hell for this but I like my aluminum Jardine. It sure is light, I think the bike lost about 14 or so pounds when I weighed it and the stock. I installed a slightly smaller collector reducer and the usual EBR ecm and K&N. Big difference plus almost no farts when I let off the gas. The factory packing is worthless so I used the FMF blanket material and its been great. Aliitle more maintenance than some of the others but that's no big deal for me. At 63 my 12R pulls plenty fast for these old bones. I have heard plenty of complaints about the RT-1 but I have had good luck. Most pictures of failed RT-1's usually shows a bike, that, overall is not properly maintained. Bikes are not cars, they are female and need constant attention! Sorry girls, no offense meant!

I douche my motorcycle every chance I get!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234