Thread: A little help...?

A little help...?

Hey guys! Had a dead battery this morning (nothing kills your morning faster... man I wanted to ride to work this morning!) so I've sourced one from the local shop and I'm picking it up this afternoon. But while I was under the seat unhooking the old one, I ran across what you see below. So aside from the two battery cables, all of these were hanging loose. Now a couple look like ground wires to me but the red and white ones perplex me as well as the one that has the connector broken off as it has an in-line fuse on it. In my past experiences... wires just hangin around is not usually a good thing. So my question is... can anyone shed any light as to what any of these are?

20161024_123932.jpg20161024_123951.jpg

Thanks!

the one in the second picture looks like the permanent install for a battery tender disconnect. You can download a manual with the wiring diagram off buellmods.com

^^^

Like John said, definitely a battery tender in second pic.....i think the loose ends in the first pic are the other ends of the tender wires that go to battery.

I believe that quick connect can also dub as a USB charging port connect.

Second pic is a tender charger black to neg and red to pos. , On the first pic, I have several extras on my bike, one is a tie in for a jacket heater, and another is an additional usb charger.