Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Buell Riders 8/5/14

There is a bike night in Henderson on Tuesday night at the Twin Peaks on Eastern and Richmar and I wanted to put the invite out there to all in the Vegas area or close that want to come out and represent Buell. I've got 4 confirmed riders and want to take over that parking lot with Buells. Anyone here down for a mini rally :D?

Bumpin' it up. Anyone? Or do I seriously already know everyone in Vegas with a Buell?

You probably already know everyone in Vegas with a buell. Lmfao.

It sure feels like it at this point. At least you're coming to the bike night, right?

Ahhhh...bummer dude, my quick fix turned into an entire summer without my Buell. I'm still waiting on my cams to come back. It sucks not riding!!!

No worries. I was going to send you a text about it but I've seen all the pics of yours torn down and being painted, I figured you would be out of commission for this one. We'll definitely do it again and once you get yours all repaired and ready to go, you'll have to come out and represent with us. This one was kind of last minute planned. I'm hoping to have good notice out there for future ones.

I'm going. Hopefully the rain lets up. It's weird saying that when we live in LV.

Well thanks to everyone that came out. I think we had enough to make an official Southwest Rally. 6 Buells total! Special thanks to Notorious and CubanB for making it out as well as those not on the forum (nudge, nudge) Mark, Eric and Conrad(?). It was a good time with a great group of people. The bikes got a lot of attention and questions from the crowd. Hopefully next time we can get even more to come out and maybe even get a ride in (if the service doesn't go as slow next time). Here's some pics from the night.

It was a good time and I enjoyed answering the questions ppl had. Best part of the night was the dude leaving and ran his bike in to the bushes trying to show off.

Next Time! I'll be there to represent! I hate it not being to go to things like this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast