Thread: WTB: Stock Turn Signals

Looking for stock front or rear blinkers, preferably in good condition with no fading or scuffs. Thanks!

I have a nice set $35 plus shipping

just rears? I think I have one set of (decent) condition signals for an xb. Not perfect but not cracked or badly scratched or anything. Just normal oxidation and very very light scratches from being parked in an open to out door garage. Free(plus shipping) (if you can wait for me to find them). Will take a few weeks at least. I'm living in a temporary rental and all my garage stuff is stored away, I'm about to move in to my new house at the end of the month and at that time can dig them up.... just throwing that out there..

I also have both front and rear if it doesn't work out with PaulPud and snrusnak

Inactive
    sean and stamen: i could use a set or 2 if you still have them. no rush. email me and i'll pay for them...or freight...or whatever you need. thanks much. regards, john

scootertrash196@yahoo.com

stamen - PM me with how much you want for both...

PaulPud - Thanks for the offer.

snrusnak - Also, thanks for the offer. Let me know if you find them.

I'm not going to remember to come back to this thread so if someone wants to pm me or something in like 3 or 4 weeks I can dig up my signals for whoever needs them at that time.

John I believe I already sent you pictures of what I have a little while ago. If you remember that and they are ok condition for you, I can send them at that time.

Inactive
    John I believe I already sent you pictures of what I have a little while ago. If you remember that and they are ok condition for you, I can send them at that time.
    hey sean: i remember now. they looked decent as i recall. will take the signals if sono passes on them. don't want to infringe on his post. thanks much sean.

lunaticfringe, start your own post or PM them... C'mon now! With that many posts, you should know better.