Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever?

Eept, it's in castle rock. Let's go for a ride Saturday to check it out and hit deer creek.

yeah well the guy hasnt returned my messages..so i dont have an address at the moment..but as soon as he does i will let you guys know..if he does give me one should i just tell him saturday you guys will come by?

Sure. I'll head down Saturday mid morning our afternoon.

Ok cool I'll keep you posted!

This guy doesn't respond to my text or messages on eBay. Prob a scam?

I've been dealing with this all week waiting for a response on a Ulysses I'm interested in. Sad about not receiving a response after getting my hopes up. I know how you feel. You'd think if they were legit about selling they'd get back when there's pretty much a definite sale.

Seriously. What is wrong with people. I wanna punch this guy in the face. Or have 303xb do it since he's a little closer.

I've seen that exact bike for sale before...doubt it's legit.

Lots of xbs for sale around denver right now. Craigslist. I'll run and check on any in the area for you.

I wouldnt punch the dude...I'd just dump a quart of oil in his car gas tank and chalk it up to karma

Hahahaha. Thanks man. Yeah there is actually a lot in Washington right now as well. We have some here but none that are 08 and higher.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12