Thread: Buell Belt Buckles

Hi there Buellers greetings from South Africa, Boksburg, just east of Johannesburg. Bought my 2008 XB12s in January 13, check out my pic the day I got it, use it as a commuter to work almost every day. Taken it back to original with the help of the best H-D & Buell technician you can find, works out of Benoni, get anything, fix anything.
    Modified exhaust, high flow air filter, mapped and dyno tuned that's where I stop.
    Rode the Sunrise Monster - 5 passes - out of the Pretoria H-D Chapter two weekends ago, 930 km, this is Fat Bob world with my missus who rides shot gun.
    Booked my 12s in for its 32 000km service on the 6th, should feel like new after its done.

Cannot find the elusive Buell belt buckle, H-D and EB probably never made any! If they did I’ve never seen one. Not on-line or in our travels across the States in 2013. So decided to get my own made, check these out. They came out very cool. Curved for a snug fit, polished brass and an aluminium one, it’s lighter, easier to wear.

This daft idea has cost me a packet but is worth having a unique one of a kind Buell buckle.

Looking forward to having coms with you guys!

Got a fair demand to have some more buckles made after Buellers here wanted one as well. Any interest out there?

I'm in for 2, depending on cost.

Here in South Africa they are going for ZAR 500 a pop - US$ 50 each plus shipping will get them to you.