Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth Adapter Group Buy - $51

Does anyone have any photos of the units? If the 5V VR is not using the proper caps...the VR's might be frying and then sending 12V through and frying the chip...or the voltage output transients are not being properly smoothed and could fry the BT.

A real "stand up guy" would stand up.
    Let people know what is going on. If there is a problem then lay it out. If you **** up, then own it. We have all been there, and the difference of people's integrity is how they handle issues that arise.
    Matt

from xb9rs the are wrapped in heat shrink, I bought mine before the group buy so 3 months or so leave it plugged in all the time with no issues. Of course I think somewhere he said they sent him a new version of the chips so who knows...

Also still waiting.

I was #7 on the paid list - paid Oct 8, 2014. :(

(and I had to fork out extra for shipping)

Cosworth, I sent you the new one I believe. I could be wrong but if it's shrink wrapped then it should be this one But I did make a few of the old ones with shrink on them also.

Working on them right now, I'm in the hole so bad on these it's not even funny. After staying up late at night trying to work on these, I screwed myself as I wired some backwards and had to fork outof pocket to buy new chips. These do not use some piece of crap 5v regulator and they can handle 6-16v input without issue and accept 3v or 5v on the serial side. My intentions were never to screw anyone over and I'm sorry if people feel that way. I will post up the tracking numbers and who it belongs to tonight for those that have received theirs as well as the ones who are being shipped out many weeks late from what I had said before.

They chips I use are back ordered and I don't know how long they will be. I'm stuck for now and trying to repair what I can to get more out.

As I said before after this I am no longer do this as I can't/don't have the time to do it and give the customer service I gave when I started. At first it was fun and a hobby, then quickly became not so fun and a burden and a second job. Then came the accounting and taxes that had to be paid and everything else that came with it was just too much and I had no life and could never spend time with my family. I have spent more time with my family in the past few months than I have in the past year and done so at the expense of you receiving these late and I am forever sorry for that.

I will issue a $5 refund to each person who has not received theirs yet and will do so when you get a tracking number confirmation. I've lost my ass on these but I never wanted to piss everyone off and drag my feet on getting it done. So the LEAST I can do to repay everyone for the time the have given me with my family is that 10% refund of the purchase price.

I wasn't trying to be a d#$%, just saying I have the product and it works well and been on the bike awhile.

And yes I have the new version.

I didnt think you were and hope I didnt imply you were. thanks for the feedback!

I don't want a $5 refund. I knew when I bought into this that it was 1 person doing all the work, and that it was going to be a while before I saw it in the mail. It's winter here; I'm not riding anywhere. I'm happy to support this group buy. Have some patience, buds.

I don't need a refund either. I would have gladly paid more than the group buy price anyway for this quality of a product and to support a fellow member. It is finally Winter here too, so I won't be doing much with the bike until the thaw. Hopefully they will be done by then.
    Just keep us updated with progress as you can.
    Enjoy the new addition to the family, they grow fast !
    Thanks Again

Yes same thing, I can wait, just like update whether good or bad news. enjoy the family, no need for the refundage.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast