Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth Adapter Group Buy - $51

jetlee , one thing my husband is terrible at is communication. It wasn't brought to my attention until today that anyone had a problem with what was going on. I also wouldn't call it cuddle time. It was more of sit and eat dinner with your family. Let's go somewhere. Let's leave for the weekend. Work on this work on that. I truly am very sorry for all the fuss I created. If I was aware such things were going on I would have acted on it. This is where the communication problem comes in. I imagine Kyle either did not want to worry me with the problem upset me or he just has pride in handling things on his own I'm not sure. But now that I am in on the action I will do everything in my power to make things right wether we are forgiven or not.

I private messaged you

Hope and Kyle, send mine last. I'm in Michigan and not riding. Spend some time with the family before you make mine. I know all too well that life can kick you in the nuts repeatedly and a few more times after you fell down. I only hope for the best for your family.

JP

Sent u a pm buellxb9rs.

I am in no hurry to receive my module. Thank you for coming clean.

I sent an PM a week ago and an email this past Tuesday asking for a refund. I have not gotten a response on either.

Thank you for all the responses guys!! yellowcarbon I will definitely have him send you that refund today! I apologize for the delay! Everyone else , as of right now he has 7 that are close to being finished that he will complete this weekend and send out Monday. I will post a list of people that these are going out to , and once they are shipped I will send everyone their confirmation and tracking! Thank you everyone for giving us the opportunity to make this all right!! Also I believe after these 7 modules are finished that he has to place an order for more parts to finish the others. I will update on that as soon as I find out all the facts from him , and I will make sure that order is placed this weekend so we can get all these out ASAP. Thanks guys!

yellowcarbon , I have sent you a message regarding your refund.

I would like my module rather than a refund.
    I also would like to say I think it very sad and disrespectful for people to drag the guys wife and family's personal information into all this. Has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Reminds me of a child having a tantrum and throwing anything you can find around to attract attention. Yes it has been handled poorly and I feel something needed to happen, but I wonder about the motives of some of the people posting here...
    Matt

Super Moderator
    Kyle DeWald has scammed this forum out of considerable sums of money, and also withheld funds from a late member's family. The fact that any of you are even willing to consider doing business with this thief is unbelievable.

I don't speak out often anymore, but allow me to delineate the series of events that have now occurred. Kyle DeWald offered to do a run of t-shirts to benefit the late Delta One's family. Many users purchased those shirts in order to support Delta's family in a time of crisis. Kyle DeWald delivered very few (or zero?) shirts, and disappeared with the cash, leaving both BuellXB members and Delta's family in the lurch. Kyle DeWald then created a new account on BuellXB pretending to be someone else, and started selling items. BuellXB members again purchased a large quantity of these items. Kyle DeWald, again, has failed to produce anything in exchange for these funds, and has repeatedly offered up empty and contradictory excuses for why he has neither delivered product or provided refunds. I know exactly what PPROM is, and I'm sure Kyle DeWald's wife Hope is a fine person, but I can't believe you guys are buying this ****.

Every single member who has been involved in this purchase should immediately contact the local PD in Kyle DeWald's town and file a complaint of theft. Every single member should also contact PayPal and file a similar complaint, in the hope that a large number of complaints might, at the very least, permanently block Kyle DeWald or any of his family members from being able to operate PayPal accounts. Finally, every single member should always use Kyle DeWald's full name in every post in order to permanently tie him to his irresponsible and immoral actions by Google search, so that any time an employer, investor, customer, or family member Googles his name they can see exactly who he is.

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast