Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth Adapter Group Buy - $51

Just stopping in to check status! I sent you a PM w/ my address as well, did you get it BuellXB9RS?

Yes, I believe i got yours. I had some that didn't have address but I believe I got them all now. Got 10 all soldered together this weekend (I only have weekends to work on these), a few people had issues so I'm doing longer tests on them ie cranking the bike etc with each and running a fully test, tps data log etc.

This is what happens when I don't check in regularly, I miss the good stuff. My old one quit working after becoming beer soaked at Dragon VI. Been interested in another, just not for the $90 I paid for the first one.

I was the winner of the give away and have not recieved anything. Not complaining, just letting you know. Thanks man.

Anyone remember the Delta_One Memorial t-shirt shenanigans with Kyle DeWald? From what I've gathered dealing with him on other issues, this OP (buellxb9rs) is either Kyle's BFF or Kyle himself ..."they" have answered/replied to me in the past on each others separate accounts. For example, buellxb9rs responded from Kyle's buellmods@gmail.com and visa versa.

Seeing this thread threw several red flags for me, but I thought I'd let it play out and see if it went well. Seeing how it's going now, figured I'd mention the association.

Wow! I wonder what the response will be for this.

I was in on the D1 shirt purchase and never received mine.

Hmmmm.... well thats a lot of money. Arent we suckers.

Ill hold out, some people got theres, so its not a scam. But some responsibility and priority of getting these delivered needs to happen. Or refunds.

Give the guy a break its a busy time of year and there's a new addition to the family.

I was not a part of the shirt shenanigans. But I don't think this will end the same way.

The name from the contact I spoke to regarding this was a Taylor B. Not a Kyle.

I just got a notification from Paypal that mine had shipped, so should see it in a few days.

I got mine. I know that it is easy for me to say since I have mine, but looking at all the previous posts on this thread. He said he was having problems with quality of some of the supplies. He also stated that he had just had a baby and most of us know how that is. He also stated that he was only getting to work on them on the weekends (but dealing with new family member even then.) Personally don't know buellxb9rs, but have read a lot of his posts. I don't think he is trying to rip anyone off, just bad timing (been there done that). Anyway, I see that fishxb12 was the winner of the contest and has not received his yet. It will be spring before I have a chance to use mine due to some personal issues I am going through. Mr. fishxb12, if you would like I can ship mine to you and buellxb9rs can ship me yours when he gets caught up if this works for him. Just pm me buellxb9rs and fishxb12. Merry Christmas guys. :)

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast