Thread: What would you pay?

I just recently inherited an '08 1125r from my dad who didn't want it anymore. It's in perfect condition so I'm thinking about selling my '09 xb12r. It has 3000 miles on it, bar end mirrors, jardine, ebr race ECM, and k&n air filter. What could this sell for if I decide to sell it?

where ya located?

Little rock, Arkansas

I sold an '09 12r the end of summer for $5100 in Chicago. 7k miles/Hawk/ECM. Not perfect by any means. If that helps at all.

I'd say you could probably ask between 5500 and 6500. Maybe a little more because of the low mileage. However, I'm sure this is a rough time of year to be selling a bike. Also it's Unfortunate that Buells are still as popular as when they were first introduced and still being manufactured. Meaning there really isn't much demand for our beloved brand. That being said, I'm in NC and I see nice looking firebolts priced well below blue book go unsold for extremely long periods of time on craigslist. Just ask what you believe it's worth and be patient.
    Good luck

Thanks for the info. I figured it's too late in the year to sell it but I guess that means I get sit and think on it.