Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri governor declares state of emergency!

Missouri governor declared a state of emergency today and activated the National Guard, in regards to the upcoming decision with the grand jury! All's I'm going to say is this should be interesting and fun to watch on TV for many years to come as I'm sure it will be aired on world's dumbest, world's wildest, and many more shows hosted by truTV!

Inactive
    i always wondered what kind of a ****ing idiot....excuse my french....would burn down and destroy the very neighborhood in which they reside. it isn't a race thing.....it's a common sense thing.

Yeah, well, there may end up being some delays on getting exhaust systems built here. Just sayin.

No no no their just expressing their selves! They are very peaceful at least this community has let it be known that they will protest even if the office is found to be 100% innocent!

Its supposed to be like 8 degrees tonight, I think a water canon would be an awesome form of crowd control.

I thought you were changing the conversation to the weather but that was funny, " only for non peaceful protesters " even though some of the peaceful ones are idiots as well they have rights! And they could put their Obama Care to work so they can see it doesn't work!

President Barack Obama told Reverend Al Sharpton that he wanted to see protests continue in Ferguson Missouri, and you would think that he would learn his lesson after the Trayvon Martin case and stay locked in the things that a president should be focusing on! I wish you would just take another golf trip for the remainder of his term in office so that he can't fu¢k up anything else!

These so called protestors work for Obama, they are his community organizer buddies. Of all the rioters arrested very few of them were from Ferguson, they come from all parts of the country, they are members of ACORN and SEIU (both of these groups have been in St Louis before, one their members punched out a person at a Tea Party demonstration a few years ago). I will bet they have been on call ever since the Martin verdict. If they can keep tensions between the races they can keep us in their control.

Sadly to an extent this is true! I try to overlook race but that's all the news and some other people want to look at, race!

United we stand, divided we fall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast