Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a stock Exhaust and ECU XB12R

If anyone is looking to get ride of there stock exhaust and stock ECU I would be willing to pay for them. Im thinking around $100 for both or $60 for each if you only have one of the items. I have a 2005 firebolt XB12R. You can contact me at thundertigergt@comcast.net

yea i have a stock exhaust for sale

How can I get in contact with you? Also how much do you want for the muffler? My email address is thundertigergt@comcast.net If you send me an email I can respond much faster.

I have an exhaust if you still need it. Whats an ECU?

Yah... I've got stock exhaust also from 07 model with 750 miles on it..

Thanks for your responses and I still do need the stock exhaust. How much are you guys willing to sell it for? Oh and ECU stands for (Electronic Control Unit). Some people use that abbreviation and I guess I got stuck using it myself, but what I should have said is ECM.

I'm still using the ECM I guess seeing as I've never touched it. But the Exhaust is just sitting around in my basement. How much are replacement pipes from the factory?

It is 303 dollars for the stock exhaust muffler brand new in box from dealer. I was thinking for the transaction process that we could use ebay with a buy it now price. For everyone else that’s reading this Forum I will post to let everyone know if I have gotten the muffler and ECM. So, if you still want to get rid of your exhaust or ECM just let me know.

I want to know which dealer you work with.. I called three and they all had same price 350+ for exhaust.. like 353 approx.. I'm not going to get into a bidding war but I'll sell mine for 100 plus shipping

The Dealership was American Harley Davidson located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The price I posted was without tax included. Michigan has 6 percent sales, so the total cost of the muffler out of the dealership would be $321.18. 100 dollars and shipping sounds fair to me. Do you still have the mounting brackets for the muffler? I would really like to use ebay for the transaction so that I can use my debit card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast