Thread: Plasti Dip experiment

So I have decided I want to change the colour of my bike. Not exactly sure what color I want to go so I think plasti dip is a good option. Never used this stuff but it is super simple. What do you think?

Before

Partially finished.

Only thing I would worry about is wearing on the air box cover. I would think it would wear off unless you could coat it in something.

Thanks Bryan. It's more of a trail to see if I like the color combination. I don't wanna strip the bike to paint the frame black so with it grey I think painting everything else black is too much contrast. If I like how it looks I'm going to get it painted properlly. I think it will hold up a bit considering people go through touch less car washes with this ****.

Yea I know people paint whole cars and wheels with it so it must be pretty durable.

replace the center piece of the chin fairing with a black one, black windscreen, and painted the seat rails, center tail section also painted black...repainting the seat rail back to original color as soon as the paint arrives next week, and a spare set of plastics getting painted also...did this to, looks better after it was cleaned up