Thread: 07 12r Tuning

Hey everyone!! Ive been lurking here for quite some time and really enjoy the site. However the search function sucks! I find more info thru a Google search that brings me back here lol.

Anyway down to business...

I have an 07 XB12R with the following mods:
    Drummer exhaust
    K&N
    Race ECU
    Breather Mod

I have ecmspy and the cable also.

I have downloaded the Race ECU Fuel/Ign maps and would like to compare them to a tuned map of a similar setup, i know someone here has one I just cant seem to find what I am looking for.

I am located in Olympia WA which is sea level plus or minus 100 ft or so.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Cj

Hey Cj. Congrats on the xb. Did you buy the bike with these mods? Or, did you add them? Are you having performance issues? I understand you are wanting to compare maps but you may want to check this out.
    http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Forum/Do-It-Y ...
    Good Luck!
    Dave

This is my second xb. Had a 03 9r about 6 years ago with similar mods except I put a power commander 3 on it and tuned it on a mustang dyno for a 10whp increase.

Not unfamiliar with tuning just dont like to mess with the map without a wideband.

I did the breather mod and filter, the race ecu and drummer were on it already.

As far as issues are concerned low speeds around 20-35 mph are almost impossible to maintain unless im in a low gear.

After looking at the 3D graph of the stock race maps it seems to be all over the place which is why im curious to see one thats been tuned.

I am going to install an innovate wideband setup on the bike this spring. This will give me the option to get rid of the narrowband with a programmed output signal modulator and datalog the AFR's to see if its running lean as I suspect that it is.

Your link just brings me back to the forums, what were you trying to point out?

Thanks

I've got a copy of a race map I can send you. PM me an email address.
    I found that thread about tuning. Thought there might be a little info there you could use.

I have most of the stock maps and factory race maps already. What I am looking for is a map thats actually been tuned so that I can compare the data.

Thanks

Ok I see. Good luck with it.

Not many tunes out there..... Anyone know where i might find something?