Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought a belt on ebay

Bought a used belt on ebay sell said good condition and that was not true when it arrived 2 teeth are missing. In the pic he had the belt folded on top of itself in one spot so you could not see the whole belt well ( my bad) . Contacted seller and he said in the pic it was not missing any teeth so I told him in the pic the belt is folded in one spot so you can not see the whole belt well. The seller is ( rotcarto ) and will not contact me back now so I guess on the 16th of December I will have to get ebay to step in so if you see him selling buell parts watch out they might not be in the condition he said it is. Don't want to see anyone else get taken by him.

Sorry to hear that man, thats a dick move by the seller.....who wants a belt with missing teeth? Maybe he needs some missing teeth?

that sucks, thanks for passing along the heads up though

I agree with Restless he mite need some teeth missing but my fault a lesson well learned make sure you can see the whole product well before you buy it. Just remember it's ( Rhodes motor sports) + (rotcart0) same guy ASS HOLE!

Super Moderator
    Did you pay with PayPal? File a dispute immediately and be sure to attach screenshots of the eBay auction and your correspondence with this guy.

i am totally in the mood to punch some one in the throat. just point me in the right direction.......pow!!!!

Inactive
    hey rick: you don't need crap like that in your life. sure you already know this but if not done....do it immediately. log into your ebay account, copy and paste the ebay item # off the original listing, go to "my ebay", go to top of page and click on "resolution center", scroll around and find tab for "file dispute" OR "file refund". then enter the listing #, reason is "defective/not as advertised", then click "enter dispute" tab. ebay will immediately remove the original full purchase price you paid along with any freight from the seller's paypal account which will really piss him off and you'll get your cash back. don't forget to hammer him with horrible feedback.

Geez. Another scumbag.

I haven't seen any negative posts about buellparts, 5-0dro, ASB, buellster parts

Heck even some of the forum members.
    My phone & email work 24/7, so does others... There's ways to avoid this

Update - just got home from work and checked my email and the guy must have had a change of heart after I wrote him a long message last night and he refunded the full amount + shipping. So all good but learned a lesson. Thanks guys for the insight. John if he didn't refund the money I was going to take the route that you said thanks by the way the seller told me to just throw the belt out and he was sorry after he looked into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast