Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which one?

I'd NEVER replace my BUELL! But I'd gladly add another horse to the stable. If you had to choose between an MV Agusta Brutale 800 and a Triumph speed triple... ...Which would you choose?

The Rivale 800 :D

After owning a Triumph daytona 675r i have to say they make an awsome bike. Although i love the MV also. It might be better to flip Coin. The triples do have a Ferrari like sound in the upper revs. Can't go wrong either way both a win. Sure this didn't help but good luck both awesome!

Mv agusta brutale dragster all the way.

Brutale 800 Dragster. Hands down. Only bike I've seen recently that made me think twice about the possibility of replacing my XB.

Any response pertaining to these two bikes is a good one. I have no experiance with either bike. I just lust for something new, something a little more exotic. l love my XB and am looking for something with a similar rider/owner experiance. All I know about the MV and the Triumph are what I read and hear. So any feedback from someone that has lived with one of these triples is awesome.

Banned
    User experience shows that the MV Augusta are unreliable low quality motorcycles. But I like the MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster design. As I know the Dragster has 200 mm rear tire, I would prefer 240 mm.

Brutale 800 Dragster no question.The short tail gives it a menacing stance from the back.

Inactive
    be needing an MV part.....or service....or warranty work....or recall assistance?
    good luck with all that.

Brutale!!! Sexy sexy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast