Thread: WTB R Plastics

Looking for a set of R plastics. Can be in any condition and any color just as long as they are intact and not busted. I want to be able to change the color of my bike without ruining my perfect yellow plastics. If you can give me a decent price shipped to 85202 (Mesa, AZ) that would be greatly appreciated. I also have a great condition pair of saddlebags I would be willing to trade. (they are also for sale)

Thank you,
    Clay

Holy crap that looks clean, I think there's a full set in my parts stash good for paint.

I have a black/orange nose fairing, good condition, not sure what it's worth but I'd be willing to sell/ship it to you, just give me an offer

Are they buell saddlebags? Am very interested....I like those front signals where did you get them?

Custom made them using ebay signals, 10$. I could have used them as they came but the stud that came on them was too thick and I wasn't about to drill my front fairing and fairing stay for a 10$ pair of cheapo chinese turn signals. Ended up using the stud from the stock signals. They are Buell Saddlebags, here is my for sale post with pictures of them.

I have white ones. The tail is scratched shaved down tho. Almost like the previous owner did a wheelie or something. I'm in chandler by the mall if you want take a peek

I'm ordering a new tail and tank cover. The front fairing I'm looking at keeping