Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: u-ship

Had went to the u-ship website and setup a pickup/delivery. First time user, everything was pretty user friendly. Had the crate info entered, pickup delivery addresses entered and double checked. Waited for bids, etc. etc. Paid for it by credit card, called the person shipping the crate to me. Simple enough. Truck to pick up part never showed up. Called the transportation company. Had the schedule set up to pickup on Saturday. Company said they never pickup on Saturday or Sunday. Didn't say that on their reply on u-ship website. Anyway, they said that they will pickup today (Monday). Told them they had to contact the person at the pickup location since it was a residence. They said they knew it was a residence and read me the phone number for them. They had no problem getting all the info, but if it doesn't match their schedule, they bump it to the next time they are working. Just be aware of this if you use the u-ship website. Contact the shipper direct before you pay. Sorry for the issues Cosworth.

Not a problem man, I understand.
    Ill send you a pm in a few seconds.

I'd never use uship again after the first time I used it.

Since its a large group of shipping companies that can pick and choose I just think there are some idiot shipping companies on it.
    This particular company just seems like nobody talks to anyone else, I especially don't like being called at 2AM to ask if they can pick it up on Wednesday when I had already told them that wouldn't work!

Huh..that's pretty screwy. I had good luck both times I used U-ship for vehicle shipping.

If someone needs a shipper let me know. I've got a few grass roots guys who have shown up with $100k bike in the trailer (usually hiding the POS being dropped off to me hahahaha) but most do COD and i can trust them with my money as well.

You can't rush stuff. Weather & traffic happen

Wasn't any rushing on this, the company said they would pick it up on Saturday so I had my wife wait at the house all day (no big deal for her school teacher so needed to enter grades anyways) then company says they don't pick up on Saturdays but will get it Tuesday at approximately 4:30-5PM. Call me at 2AM to ask if they can get it Wednesday I teach Wednesday nights so no go, Ok we will get it on the originally scheduled time. Tuesday at 3 I get a call that they are at my house where am I at?, agreed time was 4:30-5 and they tell me they don't pick up past 4.

Again im sure its not all of the UShip companies its just this one particular company that I know of.

Ah gotcha, yea that's ****ty!

Mine have picked up 8am & dropped off 10pm on Sundays lol

Cos- I am so sorry for the hassle. I owe you one for the hassle. They really called at 2AM, asswipes. The shipper RoadRunner Shipping is the transportation company. I'm sure that there are companies on the site that are straight up. Just my luck to get a douche bag one.

No big deal logix, not your fault. Ill help out any way I can, its just difficult to schedule with these guys lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast