Thread: Xb upgrades

Hey guys, i havent upgraded anything on my 03' 9s yet, would like some opinions, like seat, handlebar, exhaust,mirrors ect.

5-0 dro sliders and XB Lights tail light :-)

Safety first.

What do you mean with tail light, my bike is all stock i guess it has a tail light

XB lights is a company that takes your stock tail light housing and put LEDs in it to make it bright. There is a link to his website on the bottom or side of this webpage. Or just go to xblights.com

Good luck in your modding

what mods are you looking at doing? undecided on where to start? between this forum and google images/search you're in good hands.

my '03 9s has been through some mods, mainly cosmetic changes. she began as a 9SL, then changed the suspension to an S. did the S to R front end conversion, short lived before changing back to an S. in the process of doing the R tail conversion. recently did the hidden brake mod and replaced/relocated the rear brake reservoir. just bought a new Nissin front master cylinder with the same piston size as the stock unit, 1/2". powder coating the Stardust Silver wheels to gloss black, no more polishing wheels again. take a look at my pics, maybe you'll get some ideas from them, also at my winter project thread. good luck with your mods.

race map, lightweight exhaust and caged roller bearings in the steering stem.

Upgrade the belt. You can get the kit on americansportbike.com
    If it doesn't have frame pucks (since you said it's stock I'm guessing it doesn't), that's the first thing I'd advise getting. Those and 5-0dro case sliders. Speaking from experience, they're worth it.
    A right side air scoop is good to have too.

some good mods have been recommended here I say as with any bike you have to make it your own. you can quickly spend a fortune on modifications. First things first own it set it up for your height and weight and riding style ....bars, levers spring settings and suspension settings there's plenty of info on that stuff here. after properly setting your bike up ride it for a while and think what do I hate about it and make sensible changes does the cool factor of something make it worth doing or will it effect safety. A good set of tires is money well spent. enjoy your bike post pics of your mods and ride safely welcome to the forum.