, systems, $3800+, insanity, waiting, business, membership" /> Sony Playstation 3 ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony Playstation 3 ...

Administrator
    Hopefully my wife will get me an xbox 360 for Christmas. I played 'Gears of War' at a buddy's house and it was really bad ass. Xbox 360 is about $400 for the version with a hard drive... a little better pricing. We need a good Buell racing game with a few features from 'Need for Speed' and 'Grand Theft Auto' :D

Now that would be something. A racing game with buells and other "real" bikes in it ala GT

its out right now. I forget the name, but it is for Playstation 2. Its has the Lightning and Firebolt on there. I'll have to hunt down the name. I know I have played it at like a Best Buy or something.

Administrator
    Yeah, woooo! I got two PS3 systems today. Best Buy got a back order of 2 in and I had some insider info so I got one and my wife got the other. One is for sale on eBay for a buy-it-now price of $1200. I think I will keep the other. That's a perk of owning my own business, I can leave in a split second to act on information like that. :D

That's sweet! A buddy of mine bought 3 on release day at a wal-mart located near a retirement comunity.

The Game is Tourist Trophy.
    http://www.us.playstation.com/Conten...US-97502/Site/
    The PS3’s are incredible but it is not worth the hassle now. If you watch Sony after the first year they over price the items that they market then do a one third price cut. That is any Sony electronic. Here in Wichita a friend of mine and got the first PS3. He was the first in line. The guy right behind him got shot and robbed of the game outside the store.I forgot to say look at the latest news on the sony web sight. Buell helmet design contest.....

Yeah that happened here too. Someone went outside the store and robbed everyone at gun point after he shot the first guy who said no.

I got one on reservation and i got it a week and a half ago its great.:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12