Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 1190CR

Hello....I had to go back 7 pages of posts to find this. Dude, how is it. Don't leave me hanging. :D

I haven't had a chance to dyno it so I don't really have anything new to add. I did get a lil video courtesy of John Hayes:
    https://youtu.be/IJW3kNbdhH0
    She held up amazingly well in the mountains and until I can pony up for a new rear michelin, she's sitting on stands in the garage. I am having an issue with it revving high at times in neutral. So far it only does it when it's hot.....

having an issue with it revving high at times in neutral. So far it only does it when it's hot.....
    do you mean the idle creeps up or more like sticky throttle? Define hot please :D CT?
    Not trying to agravate, just eager for feedback :D I want to do this soooo bad. :)

I mean when I start it cold everything is fine after it gets warm it decides to idle between 2 &3 grand. Everything is as it should be, throttle is fine, nothing is out of the ordinary, and it will go back to normal idle after awhile sometimes. I'm going to check the intake for a leak.....but that's such a pita. The race ecm from ebr is mapped out for a race exhaust system and she's got a holy hmf, I'm positive it's running very rich as I can smell the gas sometimes and hot starting is tricky as I have to roll on the throttle hard for it to kick. I'm guessing lack of air.
    She's got several issues and weird sounds, but roll on hard around 5grand and everything else simply doesn't matter! I'll get back to her soon and will post up what happens. Thanks for the interst! I'd have never pulled this off without a ton of help from ebr and the buell community!

you got TunePro RT bro? If so hook up and check the Idle Air Control solenoid operation on the warm idle.

look for DTC's P0506, P0507 or P0511.

I don't have anything computer related. I have the ebr ecm and that's all I need! I reset the tps at the motorcycle resort gas station at deals gap and then went right.......
    needless to say since I just reset it again and rode like a civilized person all idle issues seem to be ok

3rd gear wheelies are now awesome. It'll easily lift at like 4500 and carry on forever without going anywhere near balance point. Just a nice prudent safe foot and a half power wheelie forever! It's pretty flat and boring around here......

3rd gear wheelies are now awesome. It'll easily lift at like 4500 and carry on forever without going anywhere near balance point. Just a nice prudent safe foot and a half power wheelie forever! It's pretty flat and boring around here......
    thats what I'm looking for, seat of the pants fun factor. :D Ican wait for the dyno stuff.

Honestly it's the perfect bike imho. No granny bs electronics intervening. No traction control. just pure adolescent juvenile delinquent fulfillment. It behaves if necessary.....but that's just not me! Fun!

Buelligan at it's finest Ladies and Gentlemen :D

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011