Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indiana

I'm up in North West Indiana, Valparaiso/ Michigan City area. Black 07 XB12ss

Where do you guys go for service in northern indiana? I'm in warsaw and I can't find anyone who will help me with my electrical issues. All the dealers say they don't work on them and everybody else I've called says "what kind of bike is it?" and when I tell them I get "were booked".

Never mind i seen the other thread

Royko's cycle on old porter road in porter indiana. Jim Royko Is you would want to speak to. I do all my own work, however a local buell owner knows him and acts like he is the only person he would let touch his bike. I personally would tear into it, these bikes are stupid easy to work on imo, amazes me how shops don't want to touch them.

If only you were a little closer, id swing on by and lend a hand.

Calumet Harley Davidson is the only one around still willing to work on them. I have a leaking fork seal and they quoted around 225 and said they will stop servicing at the end of this year. So I'm in the process of ordering the parts to replace at home.

Zyfdrake61, did you try a sealmate? I had a nasty leak after rolling my xb off a trailer. Ordered the seal kit and before I took everything apart, tried a sealmate as a last resort. No leaks since then.....three years ago.

If you bring it to Indy, I can help you with your fork seals no problem. I can get you some amsoil shock therapy and I have drivers.

I took care of the fork seal the other day, did a whole rebuild, put in progressive springs, 15W oil, bushings, O-rings, seals and boots. Better to do something right than pay for it twice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12