Thread: Moonshine

I went on my first group ride of the year to a little town called moonshine il with a population of 2.

It is at a four way stop in the middle of nowhere bikes went on for miles in all directions.

Inactive
    your XB looking good darin. that looks like "tornado alley" out there in dem dare parts.

Thanks John!! Yeah it is starting to come together she doesn't even look or run like the bike I bought home at the end of January. She's gotten a lot of much needed love. It was the only buell in that mess of bikes. It was nice to hear people talk about her as they passed. Some there had never seen one before. I got asked if it was an Italian bike by a couple of Harley guys. I almost wet myself laughing and the look on their faces when I told them a little about her was priceless. All in all it was a beautiful day for bike people to get together and share what they love. And on a side note yep at the edge of tornado alley had a huge one rip through just north of us a few days ago.

Hey Dean if you see this i got asked a lot about the exhaust!!! The masses loved it!!!

Been wanting to go there for some time.

It looks like the first weekend it didn't rain. They usually run out of food early then close up.

They served over 3000 burgers from what I've been told. That was my first time at the event. Been there before the burgers aren't bad.