Thread: TunerPro RT (Race Maps Low Idle RPM)

So I've got a Jardine and the K&N air filter on my 07 XB9R. I finally got my ECMSpy cable and went ahead and grabbed the maps from the race ECM file and burned them into my stock EPROM. First thing I noticed is that the idle went down about ~150 RPM so mid 900 to just about 1000. When I rode to work it was very snappy and the second thing I noticed was that absence of the notorious deceleration popping that used to be prevalent. Later on around 11PM when I left work it was mid 50s F and when trying to start the bike it didn't want to kick over. I had to twist the throttle a little bit and get some gas and hold it for a couple seconds while it idled for a few seconds. I noticed that because of the low RPMs the bike had a longer gap between the idle 'bwap' and the lights would dim a bit each time it did so (as well as the dash light). When giving it a bit of gas it would negate this, but once I got home I began to look at how to add the missing idle RPMs back in. I was hoping to find an easy way through ECMm, but I was quickly directed to TunerPro RT for this. As I'm setting it up it wants me to add the ADX files from http://xoptiinside.com/ . Now I see that BUEIB is for the 07 XB9R, but because I saved the race maps to my stock EPROM do I need to use the B2RIB (factory race ECM)? Thank you for any insight on what to use or what I could do to help solve this.

-edit I used ZPower's guide and realized that BUEIB is my ECM firmware version therefore that's what I use. Still curious on the RPMs though or if anyone has had/heard of anything similar. Thanks.

Maybe I just need to do a simple TPS reset because of the new map in there? I am going to try data logging tomorrow as well, but maybe the reset would help some of it?