Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: EBR Closes / Bankruptcy

I noticed that, everything is still there just looks like the main page is gone.
    https://www.erikbuellracing.com/motorcycles/1190sx-2/

That had been completely removed, the home page seems to be back up with the links removed to show the press statement.

http://www.gizmag.com/ebr-bankruptcy...tection/37050/ this also has the hx250r pictures!

Ebrracewear.com is still live. What are the chances orders are being filled?

All the stuff was on sale last I checked. They are clearing inventory. Ebrracewar that is

I took a shot and ordered a couple things....figured it be nice to have another shirt and hat to show pride!

I got some "friends" in India that know guys working in Hero.. what they heard is that Hero and EBR fought like cats and dogs...

I listened to Pawan Munjal give a speech to his executives about a year ago.. they wanted EBR as its technology division AND access to its dealer network for the bikes they were planning to make (the HX250 , Hero Hastur 620)... just two days ago Hero told everyone in India that the HX and that Hastur were still on the way and that nothing has changed just bc EBR is closed.

I think this is a take-over.. but they are going to wait and buy the rest of EBR during the proceedings so they can pay rock-bottom dollar for it... then we are going to get hit with Hasturs and HXs..

I agree that EBR bit off more than it could chew.. they just should have made a few 1190RS like they did , then they should have hit us with that Hastur 620.. that little lightweight twin would have kicked ass in sales..

Exactly. Big hero flexing it's muscles is what we are seeing. It is a take over.

Either that or it's a government conspiracy. Everyone! Quick! Make tin foil hats before they brainwash the masses! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomshadow
    I think this is a take-over.. but they are going to wait and buy the rest of EBR during the proceedings so they can pay rock-bottom dollar for it... then we are going to get hit with Hasturs and HXs..
    Quote Originally Posted by heagachongoose
    Exactly. Big hero flexing it's muscles is what we are seeing. It is a take over.
    I'm okay with that if it means I can still get an 1190RX.

I cant see Hero letting the 1190 go to waste.. it wouldn't surprise me if Hero bought rights to that bike and opened the US plant back up to make it as a race bike and show piece. It also would not surprise me it Erik ended up back in that plant running it.. I think this is more of a thing where someone is showing someone else "who is boss around here".. that's what I am picking up. Hero has the money and this is basically what Hero said it wanted a few years ago at least. Hero had to have known the 1190 was going to be a hard-sell... Hero isn't stupid. I bet this is all going according to "plan" as far as Hero is concerned ...

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast