Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: EBR Closes / Bankruptcy

too early to decide on anything...it's just been hours since the **** hit the fan and speculations are flying left and right. give it some time to let the dust settle, this affects both parties involved...Hero and EBR, much deeper than we all know at the moment.
    stay calm...we've survived HD's crap and believe we can survive this as well.

^^ wow, I would be willing to do that

Hoping someone steps in and helps
    Polaris? Weren't they interested in acquiring Buell but HD wouldn't play ball?

Yeah I just want to hear from the man himself!

Anyone hear if Rotax has any interest in buying them? Wonder if that would be a good thing?
    Thought someone mentioned they were interested in purchasing Buell at some point. Hope this ends well some how? I cannot afford a new bike, but if I could I definitely would have been interested in the never released AX, or a used AX, which looks like it may never happen?

There are 20,490 BXB members. Add in some guys from BadWeb and BRO to bring that number to 21,000. Then $25M/21k= $1190/ea
    \

Oh the irony.

I don't think anyone besides hero will touch it. Even then they may let it rot until Buell is willing to sell patents and rights for cheap just to get by. I've got a feeling that this situation is more malicious than we would think.

Companies with money only want more money. They don't care what it takes to save or obtain. Hero is set up right where they want to be. About to tear open a gateway to US wallets in a grand fashion. For much less than it would have taken if they had played nice.

But. If polaris would step up. That would be cool. Or FORD.

Does Ford still have deals with HD?

As far as I know they are a parts supplier for HD. Which just puts them in an even better position to take on their own Motorcycle division.

What happened to, "Fiercely Independent?" Seemed like he learned his lesson, but forgot it the very next day.

Coming to the market with a superbike was also not the best decision. All he needed to do was to look at his sales from Buell. Then he should have asked himself "What sold the best?" Ok, let's make more of that.

Inactive
    and i was betting the new EBR adventure bike with full luggage was going to be bitchin'

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast