Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuning on Buells

I chipped in a few bucks. Lets keep this going guys. I need a tune so michael cant quit us know :).

Inactive
    I have seen good people like LunaticFringe with years of experience of motorcycles help people work out there issues.
    thanks very much for the kind words john. you're a hell of a great bueller and a credit to this site as well.

bump

just read the latest in the EBR bankruptcy thread. People going back and forth about the Buells vs Japanese imports and price competiveness.I just got my bike running again yesterday. Its been down since October. Still have a little seepage around the stator cover but tightened it up again and got it down to seeping about a tablespoon an hour. Anyway, took it out for a short ride locally, stopping every so often to check and snug the cover bolts up a little, I HAVE MISSED RIDING. It's like therapy to my soul. Started up a long uphill stretch that has some sweeping curves. I have my girlfriend on the bike. As we start up the hill a guy and his girlfriend pull upside on a Busa. That thing is huge and heavy! It started getting a little spirited on the way up the hill. :D It wasn't even close. Both of us were being reserved because of our passangers, but my 1125 is so much lighter and flickable and the torque difference was very evident coming out of the curves. Have had a lot of bikes, Japanese, British, sport, sport touring. I love my BUELL. It's bad ass to ME. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Gofundme is becoming a plague. Personally, there is no way in hell I'm donating any money to someone who can neither describe in detail how my money will be used/invested/spent let alone write coherent sentences on why I should donate in the first place.

To provide context, my point of view is that of a sole proprietor who started a business, invested in its tools/software/equipment with his own funds with no handouts requested or accepted. You want to make something a success, you put your cash, blood, sweat and tears into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12