Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gofundme with no social media

gofundme.com/t9bf6h9 this site is the closest thing to social media I have so if this post disappears I have no hard feelings. I will put it to the top of the forum for a couple days and if anyone has a problem with it I will remove it! Sorry if it bothers anyone I was willing to give it a shot, and kinda makes me feel like crap!

feel for you Devil Dog. Been there done that. :) Have to wait until Friday though. Semper Fi brother. Don't feel bad. If we don't help each other, none of us will make it. With the world going full retard, we will need all of us to get through it. Not going to be an easy job, once you start. I think you will do good though. Keep your standards befitting of a Marine and you will do fine. Esprit De Corps.

Thanks for your kind words, hey I'm not in church every Sunday but I like to believe God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but darn he likes to ride that thin line! Semper Fi.

That why he like us, Devil dog. We are his own little pet assholes for when the world goes full retard :D

Yut

Yeah I got a feeling this isn't going to work because I don't use social media!

Even if no one could donate, if you could atleast post it in Facebook to help spread the word I would appreciate it.

I know it's not much but any little bit helps. I also spread it on my page. Hopefully it helps in some way.

I just sent you a PM to thank you didn't know if you wanted to remain anonymous. So thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast