So if the series of events could get any worse I do not know what I would do. The weather is finally nice and I am getting my 2007 Blast ready for spring. Battery is charged and everything has been checked. Start the bike and it idles, as long as I keep the clutch in. If I let the clutch out the bike dies. If I start the bike up and have the kickstand up the bike stay running wether I have the clutch in or out. Now I start the bike up with the kickstand up and it idles just fine, both clutch in and out, but with the clutch out I lower the kickstand and the bike dies. Now, I went to look at the fuses and the diodes and see that the diodes are rusted pretty bad. Fuses are a bit corroded. When I moved I had to trailer the bike in a snow storm and some salt got on my fuses. My manuals are in storage and I am in a bit of a pickle. Would any have the part number for the two fuses (7.5 and 15 Amp) and the diodes? Are these difficult to get or are these fuses and diodes used across other makes or models? Once these are replaced I hope the problem of idling is solved. Has anyone ran into this type of idling problem? Any help would be appreciated. Tanks in advance.