Thread: Headlight Setup

Headlight Setup

I bought a blast that doesn’t have the windscreen and the headlight bezel is missing so I’m considering doing an entirely different headlight setup. Thinking about getting new bars, windscreen, headlight/headlights, mirror, grips, etc. I was thinking about trying to fit the lighting dual headlight setup on if possible. Also want to go for a street fighter look but I am having trouble finding the parts. If anyone has any knowledge on this it’d be appreciated. Thanks

You'll find the Lightning headlight module to be hard to find and a bit expensive. The regular fork mounts and round headlight buckets (both 5" and 7") fit pretty well on a Blast, or Acerbis sells some all inclusive headlight/windscreen options meant for easy install.

Is 7” or 5” normally ran with aftermarket headlights? I’ve been looking for a replacement and there seems to be a lot of junk and I’m not sure what to look for.

There are some aftermarket LED headlights for the XBs that have arguably better output than the factory halogen setup while keeping the twin headlight look. Might look into those if you're starting from scratch.

and ya, spend some money. Every (cheap) aftermarket headlight sucks the big wang.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherman View Post
    There are some aftermarket LED headlights for the XBs that have arguably better output than the factory halogen setup while keeping the twin headlight look. Might look into those if you're starting from scratch.
    njloco and I wound up buying the Amazon version. Not bad. Considering what the stock XB light puts out and its price, the Amazon version does a good job for the price.