Hey Folks
I am once again a Buell owner. This is my second Buell and the second time I have owned it. Some of you might recognize it.

My first Buell was a very customized 2003 Buell XB9SX

in 2006, I traded it for a Buell XB12R Firebolt in the black and orange color scheme. I had the dealership install the Race Kit before I picked it up. I was lucky I asked to do that, as production of the kits had already ended. Here is a pic from 2006 [Hence the crappy quality]

I immediately named him Jack, which is short for Jack-O-Lantern and as usual, started to make some additions and modifications

Left and Right side Intake vents

Helibar Top Triple Tree

Debadged the airbox

I also added the Frame Guards, front and rear Axle Sliders and the ThrottleMeister weighted bar ends. The one on the throttle locks to act as cruise control. [Doesn't really work all that well but can help on long rides]

In 2010 I sold this bike to a friend. 5 years later, him and I played a little motorcycle roulette. I bought Jack and he purchased an 1125CR. While my friend had the bike, he took amazing care of it and did some nice modifications. The rear was converted to a Lightning XBS with the lower scg seat.

He did a really nice Tail tidy and removed the passenger pegs.

Since I got it back I added CRG Brake and Clutch Levers
[I did multiple test rides at low speeds to ensure good operation and no binding]

The levers match the wheels and windscreen quite nicely

To match the height of the seat, I added LSL Scalloped Footpegs with a 1" dropped Billet base
[Same height as the XBS models]

and last but not least, I added a Cowl to the rear seat to give it a bit of a Cafe Racer rear end.
[Also note the nicely polished header courtesy of my friend]