Thread: Just your friendly reminder

Always check the little things first! I recently installed another new battery (I know, I eat lithium batteries) and last night my bike started sputtering and showing voltage error/ tach stopping/ dimming lights. O great I thought, finally my VR and stator are done (still rocking the original). My bike read that it had 14.1volts when riding and I know the battery is good so I assumed the worst and started pricing out new parts and upgrades. Went to look at the bike to check for a connector being loose or something, and sure enough my positive terminal was almost off.

So always check your small stuff before you fret over the big ones.

PS. Nebraska sucks a huge one when it comes to riding roads. Worst state ever so far.

the 1st part and as i am in the uk interested whats up with nebraska`s roads? condition or quality of ride?

Flat.......

Yeah man but look at that open space thats amazing! just needs some hills and turns! lol :)

Yeah man but look at that open space thats amazing! just needs some hills and turns! lolÂ*
    Yes but until you have those things you have nothing but boring roads.

most of our wide open spaces are up north, i live in south london! Still we have no shortage of hills and turns though i suppose just too many traffic lights and junctions its stop start every 5 bloody minutes! lol :)

Florida is the same:( Flat and straight. I went to Cali and made more corners in one day (Angeles Crest Hwy) than I've made in the whole 3 years here.

I think I'll sell the CR and get a Hyabusa. I'll lower it with a 2 foot longer swing arm, and add neon and a stereo.

That sounds like a plan! :D I hope to ride in the states one day in the future so i like to see and hear what states/places are good or not so good! Always been fascinated with the Usa!

Yeah, its just temporary though. I will be moving to the Denver area within the next year so I will have plenty of dangerous mountain roads to ride. And plenty of dh biking too!

I know there are a few Denver riders here. Let me know, im only 3 hours away, and I need to get some knee down.

I think I'll sell the CR and get a Hyabusa. I'll lower it with a 2 foot longer swing arm, and add neon and a stereo.
    Thats either one of the best or worst ideas ive ever heard of. So it'll be better to just not do it, cant risk it, not worth the gamble.