Thread: Exhaust

Why does the Vance and Hines exhaust say they only fit on the 00-06 models? Will it fit on my 09?

Just asked this question.....nobody will answer here (at least so far) I have called HD as well as sent an email to Vance+Hines....they say they have not tested it with anything beyond the 06 and will not guarantee fit. I don't care if I have to make a bracket mod or the like....just worried the header won't line up and I will be stuck with a chunk of yard art.

Let me know if you get anywhere with it....I will do the same.

You guys need to be patient. There is alot of knowledge here on this site. I personally do not know much about the Blast. But some here know them inside out. When they get on and look at the treads they will answer your questions with good infomation.

how patient? My exhaust post has been up for two weeks or more. I am now having to look at custom....the Buell is a mysterious creature.

it should work, maybe they stopped updating the info at that time,or stopped making them so it dosen`t show any models after 06. Just a thought.
    and like xlxb said have patients, there are alot of new people on here ,and they ask alot of the same questions that have already been answered, and I imagine the wiser elders get tired of answering the same stuff, But there will usually always be somebody that will respond, lots of great people with buell knowledge on here. good luck

The buell blast exhaust is once piece and the exhaust port location on the head did not change, I checked the buell part number for the blast exhaust and its exactly the same between the years. So this will work.

First time I noticed this post was yesterday but im not a blast expert. Only had a 06 blast for a few months.

Thanks! Exhaust port is all I am concerned about. Will get it on order!

Cheers everyone...patience I shall have.