Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: insurance classification category

I really don't want this to turn into a what you pay like I said originally. It varies so much state to state that its not a fair comparison. Ever state has unique insurance laws. Especially since I live in Michigan which has the highest premiums in the nation. This was to help me figure out how to reduce my rates in the one area I saw an opportunity.

My insurance is a couple dollars a month more now because state farm considers the "R" a sport bike. The "S" was a standard.
    This is exactly what I was looking for. A couple dollars a month is probably not worth me chasing any further.

The only thing better is if someone out there with auto owners tells me they have a buell that classified as a standard.

super bike. More expensive than my zx10r.

1125R, insurance same as lawdog. Live in Ohio.

My xb12ss is classified as a cruiser by mine I have shelter insurance it something like $8.00 a month.

standard, less than $200, full coverage for the year

Good god my age must just kill me on insurance. In ohio under progressive im paying like $125 for low end liability and under-insured. Full coverage was like $1300 for my 07 Firebolt 12R

I really don't want this to turn into a what you pay like I said originally.Â* It varies so much state to state that its not a fair comparison.Â* Ever state has unique insurance laws.

Ya ya I know I was just making a comment compared to the few others. It looks like for me progressive just goes by CCs or something. On the policy it lists the name of the bike and 1203cc

when they initially did the paperwork on my 1125cr they had to go under harley davidson to find it.. was paying like 32 or 33 bucks a month. had some things in my life change so i called recently to see if we could lower the monthly payment on my house, truck, bike, or others cars, and they informed me of some things that i was paying for on the bike. Such as hard saddle bags, extended windscreen, and excessive chrome package.. i couldnt stop laughing.. i said i will be in to show you the bike.. long story short.. i now pay 13.45 a month.. American Family Insurance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12