Thread: help save a bolts life

Hey guys new to, the forum I have a 07 xb9r and I'm at wits end loosing hope the bike has excessive blow by out of breather on the rear rocker box cover and idles terribly just honed cylinders and put new rings new plugs and wires and it is still spewing oilmhas very slow throttle response and won't go over 3500 rpm idle fluctuates low and crappy to a little higher and a bit smoother also cleaned out all oil lines and bike is not overfilled on oil please help or ill just have to give up and part it out thanks in advance

Reed valves in the bottom end, check to see if the rear cylinder is broken/stuck. Also check the breather routing and pcv.

Is the oil pump blocked up with debris inside maybe?

Just wanting some background info. Why did you hone the cylinders and replace the rings? Was the bike burning oil? Did you make sure you pisitioned the rings correctly before reinstalling the pistons?
    How many miles on the bike?
    What kind of mods?
    and how long have you owned it?
    Just wondering if we can figure out what led to this oil blow by issue you're having now?

Changed the ring because I thought the rear cylinder was bad causing crank pressure impositioned the rings properly it puke out oil a quart a minute build up through pushrod covers bike has 22k miles all stock except a jardine slip on bought the bike with this issue pulled oil pump its all clean all oil lines are clear it seems to me the oil circulates via line by rear cylinder out of cam cover but it builds up so rapidly it just goes up the pushrod cover and out of the rocker box breather and immnot sure why birk runs like crap also

Since the issue is with the rear cylinder only I'd check out the reed valve that was mentioned earlier.
    Also have you checked that the pushrods are in good working order? Oil travels through the lifters/tappets through the pushrods and into the rocket arms to the top end. I may not be absolutely technically correct on that oil travel, however, I think checking those components for something obstructing that flow of oil is a good idea.