, regret, months, tittle, waiting, 1125cr" /> want a buell again so bad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want a buell again so bad

After riding my 03 xb9s, due to an emergency had to sell it, had a very good time riding it. At the end had no other choice but to sell it.than bought a cruiser (worst mistake) like two months ago. I regret it. Now im just waiting to get the tittle from dmv, and will get rid of it right away( fukin bike)
    So, i found a 2009 1125cr with about 15k miles with barkers exhaust on it, for 4000$ looks in good condition. Its black, i think has some
    Other mods on it but the dealer couldnt tell me anything on the phone. I have to go personally to get infos about it(stupid i think).. Anyways what do you guys think, is it a good deal for 4k $ for 15k miles, for what issues should i check the bike mostly, is it really worth it, or should i go back to xb

Sounds like a good deal to me. I'm more of an xb but that deal sounds great.

I havent riden any 1125 yet, i love the way my xb9 rode when i owned it, i cant find myself riding other bikes,about this cr, im concerned about the charging system the rotor, if im not wrong ebr not selling them no more so i hope the previous owner took care of that issue

I could sell ya a nice v rod :D

^^ better talk him into buying it before he rides the CR the 1125's have a way of bringing out the Buelligan in any of us :D

you evidently have read up on the rotor issue. Twin Motorcycles sells the rotor kit. If you need it, talk to 50DRO. Think he is an advertiser on the side panel of the forum.

Not sure which years (or all of them?) had clutch hydraulic slave cylinder weep issues. Search threads on 'clutch weep' on this forum. Seems to be a regular issue with the wiring where the ignition switch connects with breaking wires. Usually a one time fix when you find it. Wiring harness needed to be a tad longer there.

Buellybagger thanks but i already have a vulcan 1600 and i want to get rid of it soooo bad lol

Mrlogix, ive read about the rotor issues, also read old topics that people been saying that the dont make these kits no more and bla bla, but good since there is a way to fix that issue or any other issue with the bike, the odds are 90/10 to get the bike and damn im so excited to ride a buell again especially a cr engine :D thank you

pic's or it didn't happen :D

better talk him into buying it before he rides the CR Â* the 1125's have a way of bringing out the Buelligan in any of us
    thats no kidding, i rode one about a week before buying my Uly, the awesome engine was part of the reason i didnt buy it, might get into a bit of legal trouble with such a power plant :D not that u can't rip around on an XB or even a Vrod, but that 1125 has power in all the places the thunderstorm and revolution engine don't, it's great!

Is the cr that bad damn, hope i get rid as soon as i can of this jap tractor i got now,, even tho its a nice clean bike, but cant find myself into it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast