Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Burned a valve....

Supposed to go down to get the bike this afternoon. Eric, did you happen to get those screen shots? Gb, any other ideas?

ich, can you respond in English?

THERE HE IS!

with what ive read thus far.... at the track (and why you were experiencing the cooler cylinder temp up front) the extra fuel was fouling the plug and keeping it from firing.

does this happen ONLY at that rpm range and temp? what if you run up the RPM when its at 160-170degC? same issue?

you dont have anything squirrely going on with the regions do you? at that RPM on the rollers, where in the cells is the throttle in relation to the region boundaries?

on the flip side, it may still be possible there isnt enough fuel, which will show on the O2, as lean, and then the ECM will compensate but actually not able to still provide if the lack of fuel is a mechanical issue with delivery. did you verify on the dyno that when the bike's O2 shows real lean at 4500RPM, does the dyno sniffer show the same? or show real rich??

other thing to try is start over with a bone stock EEPROM, reset TPS, and see if it does the same thing with no ECM modifications.

if the tune is good, running without AFV is fine. just like a carburetor

Got the bike back. Runs good, could still use some fine tuning for the street.

Gb, PM me an email and i will send you the maps and data log from today. I am interested in what you see with the log vs map.

Bike made 95whp and 83 lb-ft with this tune. Adaptive fueling is locked out so that it cant correct in open/closed loop.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456