Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Forum changes

Quote Originally Posted by jl551c View Post
    Buellchick and Xtreme are gone from the top of the page. Are they ever active on this forum anymore?
    The change really surprised me at first but I'm getting used to it. Time will tell. I'm mostly a lurker anyway.
    I don't think either one are here much if any at all. I bought the red xb9 from him, then the other one got sold as well. That one had several issues, same with the one I picked up, although I didn't really bitch about it since I got it for a decent price and knew there would probably be some stuff that needed attention. It ended up with more problems than I care to list here, all of it has been fixed. Glad I have a tig welder for fixing stuff that needed welded. I know Brandon had talked about buying a cruiser (honda fury?) at one point and got heavily into 4x4 trucks shortly after I bought the xb from him. Not much later, I got dropped from his friends list. I assume it was just due to lack of interest in things Buell related, but that's just me assuming a lot. I have no idea if he even lives in the same house, much less what he's been up to.

Just looked, Brandon's last visit was January of this year.

Buellchick's Last Activity 04-18-2012 09:57 AM
    Last edited by d_adams; 07-15-2015 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks d_adams for the update. Guess they moved on.
    On another note I'm liking the new forum. Used the search function a few times and I'm starting to like the new layout.

How can I edit my profile? Everytime I try it states I don't have permissions to edit my information.

Administrator
    Try again. The Profile area becomes available after making 3 posts. This was done to prevent spammers from registering, and spamming the profile undetected.

Welcome to the forum!

That is a great feature, especially with the increase of spammers trying to use formus to increase their hit counts for their pages.

Quote Originally Posted by buellxb View Post
    The pictures do show in the threads they were posted, but unfortunately couldn't be transferred to the new albums.
    that would have been nice to know ahead of time

Administrator
    I am sorry, I should have announced it BEFORE upgrading the forum. I can still get to the old pictures through the old database. If you want to delete some or get a list of your old pics just PM me, and I will try to get this information for you.

really liked being able to look at pics freely either by the tab at the top of the page or from a specific members pics. that was probably one of the best tools in making decisions of what mods I wanted to do on my own bike. then sending a pm asking for more details about it without having to clutter up the forum by starting another thread to do so. pictures are a very big part of the forum, on a scale of 1 to 10, I rate pics at a 9....cause they don't always give the full affect, thought, statement, purpose without the words to talk someone through the what, where and how they went about it. they are just like us using our hands while we speak, an extension to emphasize meaning. if there's a way to incorporate that back into the forum, I implore you do so, thanks either way.

Administrator
    Unfortunately the old pics can't be transferred, but the Gallery is available, and it will slowly grow with new uploads. You can access it through the 'Gallery' tab (top left corner menu) or by clicking on this link:

http://www.buellxb.com/forum/albumall.php?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567